Ariba, an SAP company
Ariba Collaborative Finance Solutions automate invoice and payment processing and working capital management. Leveraging the functionality and global reach of the Ariba Network, Ariba’s integrated business commerce applications support inter- enterprise connectivity and collaboration, allowing companies to better manage the electronic settlement process.
Speak to us if you're experiencing any of these scenarios:
- Too much paper, too many people, high cost associated with manual invoice processing
- Too many invoice errors and supplier inquiries about invoice/payment status
- Lengthy invoice approval cycle contributing to poor on-time-payment performance and preventing the capture of all available early payment discounts
- Increased business risk from inability to conform to indirect tax methods such as VAT and other country-specific requirements for e-invoicing
- Legacy business networks such as EDI too expense, difficult to maintain, and have limited reach (only small number of large suppliers)
- Looking to move beyond scanning/workflow and eliminate - not perpetuate - paper invoices
- Limited cost savings due to labor arbitrage from outsourcing - seek next level of cost savings and business process transformation to cope with escalating invoice volumes
- Unable to effectively consolidate processing of PO and non-PO invoices
- Can’t easily track purchase orders or match orders to invoices / contracts to ensure compliance
- No way for suppliers to maintain their own account information
Limited spend visibility and too many suppliers to manage
- Highly decentralized organization presents obstacles to invoice automation
Poor accounts payable control
- Need real-time visibility into account payable liabilities and line-level data for spend analysis
- Paying suppliers immediately rather than strategically managing cash outflows and payment terms
Air Products, AstraZeneca, AXA, Caterpillar, Deutsche Bank, Disney, HP, Grainger, IBM, Nalco, Wellpoint
Ariba, an SAP company, is the leader in collaborative business commerce, with the world’s largest web-based trading community that helps companies discover, connect, and collaborate with a global network of partners – all in a cloud-based environment. We help close to 1 million trading partners around the world buy, sell, and manage cash more efficiently and effectively every day. These trading partners rely on our unique combination of technology, service capabilities, and community to lower transaction costs, reduce business risk, and optimize their working capital.
For more information, please visit www.ariba.com/solutions/
Ariba E-Invoice– consolidates paper and electronic invoicing to digitize 100 percent of your invoices; drives a collaborative process that eliminates invoice errors, exceptions and supplier inquiries; and enables global e-invoicing in more than 70 currencies, providing support for digital signature authentication, VAT/tax compliance, and data archiving.
Ariba Discount Management – leverages the speed and efficiency of e-invoicing to expand early payment discounts; allows you to earn double-digit cash returns on available cash by offering suppliers a variety of discount options customized for each client’s needs; and, as an SAP company, the only native SAP dynamic discount management solution.
Ariba Supplier Management
– Proven methodology and services team to expedite supplier enablement, complemented by self-service tools to automate the enablement process for any supplier anywhere in the world. Ariba can help you match your vendors to existing Ariba Network suppliers and onboard new suppliers, or provide the tools for you to manage the process on your own.