Invapay acts as a simple but data-rich intermediary - accepting buyer orders and payments on behalf of suppliers, and automatically transferring funds to the supplier's bank account within five days from invoice submission (subject to terms established with the buyer).nesses to order from and pay any vendor.
To learn more about the benefits Invapay can bring to your organisation, call us on +44 (0)1992 500589 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Invapay helps corporates manage the long tail of one-time-only vendors and low-value indirect purchases from source to settle.
Our cloud-based trading and payment portal facilitates ERP/e-procurement spend visibility, alignment and joined-up financial thinking and provides the tools that give users the freedom to buy from any vendor, and the corporate power to control.
We put one-time-only vendors, low-value purchases and ad-hoc indirect spend in plain sight, thus disposing of the black hole of miscellaneous spend.
Invapay’s multiple settlement options include:
- Buyer funding
- Supply chain finance
- Debit, corporate and P-card integration.
The portal is multi-language, multi-currency, multi-tax and VAT compliant. Invapay has easy set up and registration processes and is straightforward to use.
Our solution gives you:
- Purchase order creation and acceptance from your ERP or Invapay portal
- Full and partial goods receipting
- 2,3,4-way-match functionality
- Creation of VAT/tax accredited e-invoices from purchase orders
- Level-three line item detail
- Pre- and post-workflow authorisation
- Multiple settlement options including GBP, euro and USD
- PO-driven transactions adhering to corporate business rules
- VAT/TAX controls at line level
- Real-time transaction blocking
- Settlement control via our payment aggregation and settlement portal
- Delivering full-line item detail for financial and spend analytics
- Transaction spend control daily, weekly and monthly
- Commodity/category control
- Removal of vendor set-up from ERP
- Takes responsibility for vendor management and collaboration
- Real-time online audit
- Plug-and-play solutions and enhanced capabilities for card issuers
- The freedom to buy. The power to control