OB10 is the global e-Invoicing network at the core of Tungsten Corporation plc that simplifies and streamlines the complex invoice-to-pay process to enable prompt payment.
Andrew Hamilton, Head of Marketing EU +44 (0)207 632 5883
OB10 e-Invoicing completely removes paper from the invoice process, meaning no paper, scanning or OCR - just straight through, touchless processing from your supplier’s billing system directly into your accounts payable system.The OB10 e-invoicing service quickly enrols suppliers, enabling your organisation to streamline the invoice-submission process and improve your AP processes.
- Comprehensive supplier enrolment. The OB10 supplier enrolment programme provides a turn-key, multi-lingual, end-to-end service that quickly connects suppliers and provides on-going reporting on the status of the campaign
- Easy connection. Suppliers can send invoices to OB10 in any format and file specification with absolutely no software or hardware to install, alleviating the need to devote valuable IT resources
- Self-service portal. Your suppliers can access the OB10 portal to manually submit invoices, convert POs into invoices, or view the payment status of an invoice online
- Invoice validation. Invoices can be validated before they are received into your system using pre-defined rules to ensure data accuracy and reduce exception handling
- Regulatory compliance. Don’t worry about the time, effort, cost and risks involved in dealing with the complexities of international regulatory requirements. OB10 guarantees each invoice is delivered in a legally compliant format
- Project management support. The OB10 Programme Management capability will guide you every step of the way, helping you reach agreed targets and ensuring your project is a success from day one.
Amgen, Aviva, Computacenter, Deutsche Lufthansa AG, DHL, Dr. Pepper, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, Hewlett Packard, Kellogg’s, Kraft, Mohawk Industries, Pfizer, Shaw Industries, Tesco, Unilever, Whirlpool and Xerox.
OB10, part of Tungsten Corporation
Buyer organisations that join Tungsten’s secure OB10 e-Invoicing network can reduce their invoice-processing costs by 60% while suppliers, through greater visibility of their invoice status, also gain efficiencies and peace of mind. Tungsten Corporation offers supply chain financing to suppliers and helps buying organisations profit by applying innovative spend analytics to its vast repository of invoice data.
Working with 53% of the Fortune 500, Tungsten connects some of the world’s largest companies and government agencies to their thousands of suppliers around the globe. It is compliant in 43 countries, and processes transactions worth over $180 billion per year for organisations such as Aviva, Cargill, Deutsche Lufthansa, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, IBM, Kellogg’s, US Federal Government, Tesco and Whirlpool.