Tungsten Network, built on OB10, is the global e-Invoicing network at the core of Tungsten Corporation plc that simplifies and streamlines the complex invoice-to-pay process to enable prompt payment.
Andrew Hamilton, Head of Marketing EU +44 (0)207 632 5883
Tungsten Network completely removes paper from the invoice process, meaning no paper, scanning or OCR - just straight through, touchless processing from your supplier’s billing system directly into your accounts payable system.The Tungsten Network e-invoicing service quickly enrols suppliers, enabling your organisation to streamline the invoice-submission process and improve your AP processes.
- Comprehensive supplier enrolment. The Tungsten Network supplier enrolment programme provides a turn-key, multi-lingual, end-to-end service that quickly connects suppliers and provides on-going reporting on the status of the campaign
- Easy connection. Suppliers can send invoices to Tungsten Network in any format and file specification with absolutely no software or hardware to install, alleviating the need to devote valuable IT resources
- Self-service portal. Your suppliers can access the Tungsten Network portal to manually submit invoices, convert POs into invoices, or view the payment status of an invoice online
- Invoice validation. Invoices can be validated before they are received into your system using pre-defined rules to ensure data accuracy and reduce exception handling
- Regulatory compliance. Don’t worry about the time, effort, cost and risks involved in dealing with the complexities of international regulatory requirements. Tungsten Network guarantees each invoice is delivered in a legally compliant format
- Project management support. The Tungsten Network Programme Management capability will guide you every step of the way, helping you reach agreed targets and ensuring your project is a success from day one.
Amgen, Aviva, Computacenter, Deutsche Lufthansa AG, DHL, Dr. Pepper, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, Hewlett Packard, Kellogg’s, Kraft, Mohawk Industries, Pfizer, Shaw Industries, Tesco, Unilever, Whirlpool and Xerox.
Tungsten Network, built on OB10.
Buyer organisations that join Tungsten’s secure Tungsten Network e-Invoicing platform can reduce their invoice-processing costs by 60% while suppliers, through greater visibility of their invoice status, also gain efficiencies and peace of mind. Tungsten Corporation offers supply chain financing to suppliers and helps buying organisations profit by applying innovative spend analytics to its vast repository of invoice data.
Working with 53% of the Fortune 500, Tungsten connects some of the world’s largest companies and government agencies to their thousands of suppliers around the globe. It is compliant in 43 countries, and processes transactions worth over $180 billion per year for organisations such as Aviva, Cargill, Deutsche Lufthansa, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, IBM, Kellogg’s, US Federal Government, Tesco and Whirlpool.