All change at Cameron: how to drive continuous improvement and implement SAP
How do you deliver continuous improvement when process users and stakeholders are across the world? Is it even possible against the backdrop of a global SAP implementation going on at the same time?
Headquartered in Houston and operating from 300 facilities worldwide, Cameron is a leading provider of flow products, systems and services to oil, gas and process industries.
Emitra Nelson, Global Close Coordinator, has delivered process improvement within the context of Cameron’s global Finance transformation program.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
- Leveraging Nimbus Control to map end-to-end Finance processes
- Creating storyboards as ‘process satnav’ so that users can quickly find what they need
- Creating drafts and scenarios, for instant impact analysis on potential changes
- Avoiding the costs of completely re-designing processes for an SAP implementation
- Rapidly communicating process changes to a global user base
- Ensuring compliance at every stage.
This event is being held virtually via GotoWebinar.
You will receive details on how to join the webinar once you have registered. If you are having problems joining the session or have lost your details, simply re-register using the links above.