8th - 12th May 2011
Gaylord Palms Hotel & Convention Center, Orlando-Kissimmee, Florida
IAPP-IARP-NAPP-TAWPI's Fusion 2011 is the first and only event that unites more than 2,000 accounts payable, accounts receivable, document management, payment processors, and automation specialists within the entire procure-to-pay spectrum in a dynamic environment of learning, sharing, and networking.
With over 200 educational sessions, the interactive energy and multidimensional program attracts attendees from organizations large and small, representing all types of industries.
You will gain knowledge from the best and brightest thought leaders in the business world. You will learn from subject matter experts in all areas of financial operations. You will network with professional peers who can provide invaluable insight in the challenges you face every day. And you will leave with new ideas, solutions, and connections that will enhance your department and improve your organization's bottom line.
New highlights include:
- 18 learning tracks covering more than 200 educational topic sin AP and AR automation and operations, tax and regulatory, leadership development, enterprise document management, procure-to-pay, p-card, and more.
- Nine thought leader sessions featuring speakers from The Walt Disney Company, Deloitte, the IRS, and more will get you and your peers talking about leading-edge ideas and insights.
- The Walk of Fame Exhibit Hall, featuring more than 175 of the top solutions and service providers.
- The Maters Sessions, a roundtable track exclusively for CFOs, controllers, and senior financial operations leaders planned for Monday, May 9 and Tuesday, May 10.
- Extensive networking opportunies with more than 2,000 of your colleagues.
- And much more…
Visit Fusion 2011 for full information and booking details.
This event is not organised by sharedserviceslink.com
Register for this event.
Please note this event is not organised by sharedserviceslink.com