- Performance management
- Implement ERP/CRM
- Risk and compliance
- Lean/Six Sigma
- Business continuity
- Outsource shared service
- Organisation restructure
- Mergers and acquisition
Nimbus - a TIBCO company - makes life at work easier, faster and more valuable for millions of people. Since its inception in 1997, Nimbus has helped over 700 organizations - including: AstraZeneca, BAE Systems, Barclays Capital, HSBC, JPMorgan, RBS, Sony, Toyota, and ThyssenKrupp.
Nimbus Control, a unique business process management (BPM) software application, allows clients to capture, manage and deploy their operational processes and supporting information to their entire workforce wherever they are, across the web or on a mobile device, and is delivered either on premise or as software as a service (SaaS).
Nimbus provides the software and a proven implementation methodology, training and consulting services to clients globally, through TIBCO offices in 30+ countries and a network of consulting partners with specific domain expertise.
Clients have found that the Nimbus approach to process management delivers faster and more successful results for a wide-range of process-led initiatives, including:
- Shared Services / Global Business Services and Outsourcing
- ERP implementation, upgrades, standardization and consolidation (typically SAP & Oracle)
- Business Transformation
- Process Improvement
- Integrated Compliance Management (FDA, Sarbanes Oxley, FSA, ISO)
- Operational Control and Risk Management
- Performance Management (including Process Related Scorecards and Metrics)
- Business Continuity Management
Nimbus is an SAP Software Partner, an Oracle Partner, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner (ISV) and a Salesforce.com Partner.