Supervisor II, Finance Shared Services Accounts Payable Processing
Date: 18 June 2012
Location: Charlotte, US
Company: BAE Systems Inc
This position reports into the Finance Shared Services (FSS) Accounts Payable Group Manager and will oversee AP processing analysts and clerks.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees day to day AP processing within their team to ensure optimal operational performance is maintained and service agreements with customers of FSS are met.
- Responsible for executing on processes and procedures to ensure that all invoices are processed for payment in a timely and accurate manner. Ensures strong internal controls are maintained and adhere to compliance requirements. Supports the Group Manager to evaluate, analyze and implement changes to policies and procedures to drive efficiencies in cost and accuracy.
- Plans, organizes, and monitors daily invoice processing requirements and queues to help staff effectively prioritize and process invoices.
- Supports the identification of areas where metrics should be adjusted, or new metrics should be included, to further assess and understand AP performance.
- Supports Group Manager and Director in engaging with BAE Systems internal stakeholders to identify areas of improvement for AP processes or reporting within FSS and maintain strong collaborative relationships.
- Supports and addresses any compliance or audit requests as they arise, and ensure AP processes are regularly evaluated and tested to ensure strong internal controls are in place for the given processes to be in compliance with rules and regulations.
- Performs other related duties, as required.
For more detailed information and how to apply please go to the link below: