SAP APO Senior Associate
Date: 2 August 2012
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
PricewaterhouseCoopers is currently seeking SAP APO Senior Associate. The role is to be based in Chicago, Illinois.
As a member of the PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory team, you will join professionals with unparalleled financial and accounting expertise, industry insight, knowledge of business processes and technology, and customer relationship skills. Through their capabilities in these areas, they assist their clients in translating strategy into action.
PwC offers advice and support for key client issues, using technology, data services and change management effectiveness skills to provide you with the best solution.
Enterprise application services we provide include the following:
- Architecture: Rationalizing a portfolio of applications from integrated systems, best-of-breed solutions, and other software implemented over the years or inherited with mergers and acquisitions
- Selection: Facilitating an objective, fact-based process to weigh the most viable options for integrated systems (e.g. ERP) and/or best-of-breed, point solutions
- Implementation: Assessing, designing, developing, testing, deploying, and supporting Oracle and SAP system components to meet business requirements
- Optimization: Assessing and redesigning processes in Oracle, SAP, or other leading ERP systems
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of SAP application based solutions with proficiency in one or more SAP modules. Considerable experience consulting, designing, implementing and contributing as a functional team member
- Considerable knowledge and experience assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP based solutions and improving business processes
- Considerable knowledge and exposure to the common issues facing clients who provide products and services within one or more of the following sectors aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities. Participate in proposal development efforts
- Considerable experience and a broad subject matter expertise with SAP applications assisting with technical efforts including development, designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an SAP environment. Considerable experience in designing, building, testing and deploying SAP technical solutions. Areas of a high level of proficiency include RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development
- Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues
- Demonstrated experience as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
If you wish to apply or find out more please visit the link below: