Senior Consultant for SAP Technology Transformation
Date: 12 August 2012
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
SAP is looking for a Senior Consultant for SAP Technology Transformation to be based in Lisbon.
Job responsibilities and requirements:
- Perform technical consulting tasks within project implementations in SAP Solutions, for national/international customers, acting as knowledge peers within their teams.
- Deploy pre-engineered and assemble-to-order” delivery principles to reduce customer’s Total Cost of Investment.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, execute and manage ITTS activities during the entire SAP system life-cycle: SAP landscape architecture definition, SAP systems installation, performance analysis and optimization, system monitoring, incident solving, homogeneous and heterogeneous system copies and release upgrades.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems.
- Minimum 4+ year proven SAP ITTS consulting experience in a customer facing role with large and/or multi-national organizations.
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Management or equivalent.
- Proven track of successful project/product performance regarding customer satisfaction, quality deliverables and in time delivery.
- Proven knowledge in at least one of the following SAP ITTS areas:
- >SAP Enterprise Mobile Solutions (Sybase Unwired Platform, Afaria and Relay Server) (preferable)
- >SAP Core Platform Technology
- >SAP HANA Solutions
- >SAP BusinesObjects * Experienced in the system administration of an SAP landscape during the entire application life-cycle.
- Good presentation and communication skills, open minded w/ customer focus.
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills.
- Fluent in English (at business level) and in one of the following: Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese.
If you wish to apply or find out more please visit the link below: