Manager EMEA Procure-to-Pay Operations
Date: 11 September 2012
The EMEA procure-to-pay operations team is searching for an experienced Procure-to-Pay leader based in Neuchatel, Switzerland to lead a team of 7 talented individuals within the Worldwide Procure to Pay organization.
The position reports directly to the Director of Procure to Pay, and will be responsible for managing the team handling the procurement and accounts payable functions for the EMEA entities. To accomplish this, you will be collaborating with other PTP managers, finance managers and partners in EMEA and across regions and will be an integral part of the procure-to-pay organization's drive towards automation, process optimization and world-class service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach, manage, appraise and develop the EMEA Procure to Pay Operations team to ensure the highest quality of professionalism in the performance of work
- Collaborate with PTP Director and GEO Managers to identify strategic areas of improvement and develop implementation plans to ensure the optimization of processes and resources while maximizing cost savings
- Establish and communicate Procure to Pay processes, systems and procedures to ensure business units adhere to company policies and guidelines.
- Plan, organize and monitor the use of resources required to provide cost effective/quality services within the financial, operational, and quality parameters assigned
- Partner with internal / external clients and stakeholders in order to achieve excellent customer experience dealing with PTP
- Redesign and optimize PTP Ops processes, and drive a continuous improvement culture
- Ensure purchase orders are processed accurately, and goods/services are received appropriately and timely
- Ensure invoices and expense claims are processed accurately, vendor accounts are reconciled and the AP ledger aging is within payment terms
- Supervise support of end users on the application of the e-procurement and travel expense tools. Define and plan training programs to ensure the tools are used effectively
- Ensure controls are operating effectively and conform to all legal and regulatory accounting requirements, including compliance with corporate policies, local statutory requirements and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Responsible for month and quarter end close, for the accuracy of Accounts payable postings to GL and related monthly/quarterly accounts reconciliation
- Act as the main point of contact for Cash Disbursement issues involving corporate bank (Citigroup), treasury and accounting
- Work with our internal and external auditors.
- Establish objective measurement criteria to effectively manage and report performance and communicate service level expectations.
- Establish and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with all stakeholders and internal customers
If you wish to apply or find out more please visit the link below: