Head of Finance, Shared Services Centre, EMEA
18.06.2013Time WarnerLondon, UKBookmark
Turner is in the process of implementing a new shared services centre for the EMEA organisation. The Head of Finance, Shared Services Centre will be responsible for the implementation and management of the new Finance Shared Service Centre. The individual will ensure that that all functions of the shared services centre and outsourced partners provide the business with accurate, timely and compliant management accounts, statutory accounts and transactional functions in order to enhance the profitability of the business.
- Lead the Actuals reporting teams in the production of accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts and variance analysis/commentaries.
- Control the reporting process and ensure that all results are reported in line with company policies, best practice, tight reporting deadlines and US/local GAAP.
- Lead the Actuals team in monitoring cash flow and balance sheet and relevant reporting.
- Manage the annual statutory reporting process for all Turner EMEA businesses through outsourced partners, ensuring annual accounts are accurate and filed in line with best practice, local deadlines and local GAAP.
- Manage the external and internal audit processes.
- Manage cash flow reporting. Ensure, where relevant, that cash flows are hedged in line with Time Warner policy.
- Provide guidance and expertise on local and US GAAP. Monitor developments and changes in local and US financial reporting standards, evaluate their impact on the business and communicate this with the wider finance team and relevant regional senior management.
- Manage the establishment of financial and management accounting and reporting for newly created entities or acquisitions, integrating them in to the Shared Service Centre.
- Provide leadership to the Shared Service Centre management team, coaching team managers to lead and develop their teams and departments effectively.
- Set, agree and monitor progress against KPIs for the Shared Service Centre functions
- Develop and promote relevant financial processes, systems and controls ensuring the integrity of financial records and that financial control is maintained and developed across Turner EMEA.
For more information and how to apply click the link below.