Shared Services Change Manager VP
A Global Bank who has global offices are currently looking to hire an experienced Change Manager to join the team. This person will be responsible for leading and delivering the change projects and programmes for Global Shared Services covering Investment Banking, Corporate Banking and Private Wealth Management.
There is global exposure for this role and you will be monitoring and controlling the use of resources and funds against the original budget or, where appropriate the latest allocation. In addition, you will have the opportunity to deal with senior stakeholders up to MD level.
To qualify, individuals must possess
- Strong relevant experience in Change (including qualifications in Prince II and MSP)
- Team management experience is preferred
- Good exposure in stakeholder management and strong governance controls
- Discipline and experience in budget management (preferably in a large multinational corporation)
- Ideal to have knowledge in Financial Services/Wealth Management but not absolutely necessary
- Track record of leading and delivering challenging programmes with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Must have excellent communication skills
For more information and how to apply click the link below.