How Cargill Improved Working Capital with Digital Transformation
With 70 business units and 27 different ERP instances, the Order-to-Cash leaders at Cargill struggled to reduce costs as they worked to improve process efficiency and achieve higher customer satisfaction. Technology proved to be a solution to all their OTC challenges.
Join Gunther Smets, Global Credit to Cash Process Manager from Cargill, for a step-by-step walkthrough of their digital transformation strategy. Learn how RPA and AI helped them improve working capital through process efficiencies in customer on-boarding, credit scoring, collections correspondence and dispute resolution.
- Cargill's process maturity assessment for credit and collections
- How to increase AR process run rate efficiency with technology
- Maintaining steady DSO while increasing credit terms
- Improving process visibility and transparency for better prioritization of improvement opportunities
- How Cargill leveraged digital transformation to improve their working capital
Global Credit to Cash Process Manager
Marketing Manager, EMEA