How to ensure auditors and tax authorities trust 100% of your electronic invoices
15th March 2011
e-Invoicing is hard. e-Invoicing globally is even harder. In a global economy, the rules and regulations vary from country to country. You have to understand them before you can develop a strategy that will drive efficiency and effectiveness in your global e-invoicing programme. Without that understanding, you could expose your company to expensive fines and penalties. Join this webinar to hear how global e-invoicing expert Christiaan van der Valk, CEO of TrustWeaver considers cloud-based e-invoicing technologies becoming an excellent extension to an organisation’s ERP on a global scale. In this session Christiaan will examine:
- The areas that you need to understand in order to be legally compliant
- How to make sure auditors trust your electronic invoices
- The unique features of an electronic signature
- How to understand your acceptable risk level
- What compliant end-to-end processes look like
This insightful webinar will impact the direction or your e-invoicing programme!
This event is being held virtually via GotoWebinar.
You will receive details on how to join the webinar once you have registered. If you are having problems joining the session or have lost your details, simply re-register using the links above.