Make spreadsheet kung fu an act of the past. The power of automated recs
Are you surrounded by a wall of lever-arch files that house your month, quarter and year-end transaction reporting? Are you expected to perform spread sheet Kung Fu at the end of each period to provide the controller with the information required? It doesn’t need to be like this! Watch this excellent webinar to understand how this archaic set-up that leads to a slow close and poor visibility could be, and should be, a way of the past. In this exciting session we are looking at how:
- Automated workflow replaces stacks of binders and manual spreadsheets
- Taking interfaces from multiple ERP, GL and sub ledger systems eliminates the risks that accounts are missed or incorrect balances are reconciled
- Real-time dashboards can provide true visibility into the close status and pin-point balance sheet risk
- Manual preparation time can be reduced across all recs by at least 20%
- Using standard reconciliation templates can create consistent quality across the entire organisation
- Creating a single, online repository provides a full audit trail for all documentation, MI and exceptions; whilst reducing the time and cost of audit
Watch this webinar today to get ahead in 2012.
This event is being held virtually via GotoWebinar.
You will receive details on how to join the webinar once you have registered. If you are having problems joining the session or have lost your details, simply re-register using the links above.